IMPORTANT: Please read all Instructions prior to installation.
Fitment Time: 3 - 6 Hours depending on Vehicle
step 1: headlight removal
- Ensure Headlights are not damaged from transit & there is nothing missing in your order.
- You should have: Demon Eye Controller, RGBW Controller (for Angry Eyes & Turbine Variants), 2x Ballasts, 2x 1N1 H4 Adapters & Bulbs are pre-installed
- Remove Grille, Bullbar and anything needed to remove your existing Headlights.
- Locate and remove bolts from existing Headlights.
- Remove Headlights, isolating indicators & park lights if needed
step 2: Wiring
- For Angry Eye Headlights you will need to use Indicator (+) and Park Light (+) from the factory wiring loom
- We recommend mounting controllers in the centre, behind the grille, under the radiator support
- Refer to the wiring information below for Wiring Diagram
- Mount Ballast(s) in a secure, well ventilated area.
- Plug 1N1 Adapter from factory H4 Plug to Ballast
- There are two ways to plug in the 1N1 Adapter to the Ballast. Ensure the correct orientation
- Plug Ballast into Globe
step 3: headlight installation
- Ensure all wiring works as intended
- Now it is time to level your new Headlights
- Mount Headlights with 1 or 2 bolts to replicate final position. Take not of Low Beam angle & height.
- Make adjustments to both rotation & height from the guide below.
- Once you are happy with the outcome reinstall Headlight & put everything back together.
Step 4: USING YOUR HEADLIGHTS
- It is normal to see moisture in your Headlights initially.
- It is recommended to drive with your Low/High beams on to dissipate moisture out of your Headlights faster.
- If moisture has not dissipated from the Headlights after 10 days of use, please contact us.
- Download the App(s) below to take control of your Headlights. Ensure Location Services & Bluetooth Connections are allowed.
- For the Magic LED App, Select the SP105E in the App to connect.
- For the LED Lamp App, It should automatically connect in the App after selecting the 'Search' function.